Frequently asked questions

PPC

How does our team bid for you?


To start bidding we access your intended networks and set them up to work in conjunction with our aggregation tools. This allows our team to see the big picture across all of your networks plus it gets down into the details of a particular add or ad-set. Bid targets (CPM,CTR,CR,) vary based on the channel. We will place the bidding budgets into the accounts and check back on them regularly making sure they are fully optimized. To keep the budgeting simple you pay monthly into a 'Tank' from which your funds are distributed into the appropriate networks.




What is a landing page and why do I need one?


A landing page creates a funnel for your interested prospects. It usually includes, special perimeter (UTM) tracking, lead forms, and puts us in a position to re-target your audience using hyper targeted content specific to their exact interests. We do not encourage leading buyers back to your websites home page, unless you are running an awareness campaign.




Will I incur additional Campaign MGMT. fees during the campaign?


No! All campaigns are setup with full 360 optimization in mind. We do not foresee and additional fees, once the campaign is launched. The only expectation to this, would be on site design, formatting or coding work, but even that will be accounted for prior to signing anything




Can I Pay for Performance


For E-commerce & other product sales campaigns we may offer to manage your account on a pay per performance basis. Performance is not the same as your ad budget. You must still pay for money spent running ad's through the different ad networks. But, instead of paying a flat fee, you pay us, based on the number of click-through and purchases. The minimum monthly network budget for this is form of ad campaign management is 5k a month, but ALL PFP campaigns are at our discretion.




How does retargeting work?


Re-targeting converts window-shoppers into customers by placing a cookie in their browser so that we have an idea of who they are and how they behave on your site. Only 5% of shoppers convert into paying customers when they visit a website for the first time. Re-targeting works by bringing back the other 95% by serving them up ads relevant to where they are in the buying process, who they are or what they are interested in.




What if I want a refund?


All bids & management fees once paid for and non-refundable unless otherwise authorized. In many cases we can pause the campaigns, but you would have to handle your own returns by contacting the networks that your money has been placed into, but bids that have already been placed and accepted will NEVER be refundable from us or the networks. Payments for setup and management fees are non-refundable once work is started, no exceptions!




How do payments and Billing work?


When it comes to paying the platforms we operate 1 of 2 ways. Option A is self-pay. We will send you a link to the payment area for each ad network and let you make the actual payment. Option B works similar to a tank of gas. You choose how much fuel you want in the tank. There are minimums but for the most part, you can decide how far we can go. We place the bids where they need to go when they need to be there.





TRACK AREPAS

 

Street Food App

KITCHEN

302 Industrial Ave, Vancouver BC

CONTACT

 

info@comearepa.ca

Tel: (604)3157864

 

©2017 Come Arepa ltd. created by Creative Clip